Monday, May 29, 2006

Pennant Breakout Arrives as Predicted


As predicted on Friday our pennant was breached upward today on the eurusd. As it’s a holiday today though, the breakout was not as dramatic as I hoped and I closed the trade after a shooting star appeared. Still some nice pips – which is better than a loss!


Noticed the USDJPY pair had reached a turning point with a couple of bearish candlesticks at a resistance line.

Entered the trade and watched as the trickle of bearish candles (spinning tops) turned into a flood! Followed it down to a 20pip profit before the emergence of a bullish candle prompted me to closeout for 18 pips.
Now looking at a 12% gain on the account this month, which is not bad considering I had a 10% loss day earlier in the month.

Slowly refining, and defining a strategy. I think my main focus is still candlesticks. Then trending and pivots. It’s looking like a powerful combo.

That’s all for now. Want to learn more about pivot points? Check out

This is without doubt the best course available at the moment on trading Pivot Points

Subscibe to my Newsletter Click Here!
Forex Courses Reviewed
  • Atom Feed
  • XML
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home